Anyone who’s spent any time in the Pittsburgh area knows winters can be brutal, and the only way to survive is with a heating system you can rely on. Most system failures happen due to overwork during the crucial winter months. Now is the time to take care of your heating system so you can make certain your family will be warm and safe this winter. Since a faulty gas furnace can cause a potentially deadly carbon monoxide buildup in your home, you need to take precautions now and schedule a furnace repair in Pittsburgh, PA.
Type of Company Is Best?
- Since your primary goal when you buy a home is to form a crew of trusted specialists to handle your home’s needs, you want to select an HVAC company who is equipped to handle all types of furnaces, from a boiler to a heat pump. Even if you don’t currently use a high-end system, you may want to upgrade yours at some point, and it’s best to turn over the job to a company who you know and trust. The typical life span of a furnace is fifteen to twenty years, so you may want to consider an upgrade before freezing temperatures and snow become a daily occurrence.
- The company’s technicians should be master plumbers and tech-certified with years of experience.
- The company should be locally owned and operated, since they understand the particular needs of Pittsburgh area homes.
- They should specialize in customer satisfaction and offer a warranty on both parts and labor.
- The company should offer an annual maintenance program, so they can keep your system running at peak performance, and a system and safety check should be performed with each visit. These service calls can detect any small repair problems before they become bigger issues. The goal should be to make your existing system as efficient as possible, resulting in a safe and comfortable home.
- They should use brand-name equipment for all new installations, as well as any repairs.
- Make sure the company offers 24/7 emergency service at no additional fee.
- Check out the company’s website and read the testimonials from satisfied customers, but also check independent websites, such as Angie’s List, for an unbiased view of the company.
Your home is your biggest investment, and you need to hire specialists to help you take care of it and keep your home running at a peak performance level and to keep your family safe. This is why you need to schedule an appointment for a furnace repair in Pittsburgh PA